What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Websites, telephone or otherwise may include:-
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates:- recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and information).
3. Your IP Address:- this is a string of numbers unique to our computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Websites. This information may be used to monitor our usage of the Websites.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process our requirements in relation to property searches, information regarding Poseidon Investments Ltd, information regarding the Liverpool city centre property market and to provide a good quality service (we may pass our details to another organisation to assist with our requirements, as detailed above.)
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Websites and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use our personal information for their own purposes.